Wednesday 8 September 2010

how are you?

it has been two months plus since she's gone.
everything seem so fast, maybe too fast.
ya, i know. people keep telling me its over stop thinking.
but, it isn't as easy as you think.
how many could actually truly understand the feeling?
how much i miss her, how many things i wanna tell her.

i still cry secretly at night.
hide under my blanket like a small baby.
it just hurt so much.

when will the feeling fade?
guess it will remain there forever till the day i leave the world too?
move on, jy.

i'm just pretending to smile even though it hurt so much in the heart.
i want the world to know i'm strong, i can do it.

momma, how're you doing over there? :)

xoxo,
JY <3

2 comments:

  1. Hey ltns.
    Omg I wanted to ask you about your mum that day when I saw you. I didn't in the end. I'm so sorry to hear that she's gone...
    Actually, although I haven't lost someone I really love before, I still can understand how you feel. If it were me, I'd also be unable to get over it so quickly. It takes so long for you to get over it, because you're part of her. So, I fully understand how you feel. Take your time to slowly get over your grief ok, and stay strong. Know that your mum's pain has at least been released yea. So sorry I didn't know till now... all the best and STAY STRONG! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*
    remb you still have got us! Szemin, Esther and Me! we'll stand by you!
    muack! =)

    ReplyDelete