Saturday 26 June 2010

life is fragile

knowing the death of the lady opposite my mum's bed really sadden my heart.
she's still lying there finely yesterday night.
though she can't move nor talk and need oxygen for breathing.
i could feel she's struggling hard to live.
but still, she left.

later on, a Indian young girl who is about my age occupied the same bed.
looking at her, my heart sink.
overheard what her family were saying, the doctor asked them to be mentally prepared.
she was transfer to HD/ICU around evening.

felt really emotional over these two issues.
though they're not related to me.
somehow, i still feel really sad.

my eyes were red and my bro saw.
he told me don't anyhow think.
my mind still went wild.
I'm really really very scare.

the fear of rushing her to hospital a&e.
waiting outside the cold area.
waiting for blood test and stuff.
then, admitted in the hospital again and again.
it's been happening almost every month.
i don't like the feeling, not at all.

we should stop complaining.
we are bless enough to be healthy.
love your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment